Notice is hereby given that the next General Meeting will be held on Wednesday 28th October 2015 at the Otter Aquatic Club, 1st Floor, Air Conditioned Conference room at 06:00PM
AGENDA – 28th OCTOBER 2015 GENERAL MEETING
- Call the meeting to order
- Reading the Minutes of the General Meeting held on 29th September 2015 at the Otter
- Aquatic Club at 6:15PM
- Matters arising out of previous Minutes
- Repeater at Pidurutalagala
- Awards manager – Open
- Librarian – Open
- New members
- Amendments to the Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Replace clause 13.4 with the words “Any expenditure exceeding rupees ten thousand for any one purpose shall have been duly authorized by a resolution of a general meeting subject to the foregoing, the Council may authorize and approve expenditure, up to the limit of rupees ten thousand.”
- Amend clause 15.2 “A notice addressed to a member at the latest postal address and/or a given email address supplied by the member to the Society, and duly posted and/or emailed, shall be deemed to have been delivered to the member”
- Any other business
Unless absolutely necessary, the General Meeting should be concluded by 07:30 PM.
Ekendra Edrisinghe (4S7EF)
Names of those who were elected as the Office Bearers 2015-2016 of the Radio Society of Sri Lanka, at the AGM held at the Otter Aquatic Club, Colombo 7 on 30th August 2015.
President: Vasantha Guruge 4S7VG
1st V. President: Santhusth Jayasuriya 4S5JY
2nd V. President: Bharath Aponso 4S6ABC
Secretary: Ekendra Edrisinghe 4S7EF
Treasurer: Rodney Martenstyn 4S7RM
1. Ravi Sumithrarachchi 4S6RAV
2. Tissa Jayaratne 4S6TIS
3. Sarath Kumara 4S6ASR
4. Daya Buddadasa 4S7DB
5. Dharshana Wijesinghe 4S5DSI
1. K. Wimalawanse
2. A. S, M. Riyad
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Radio Society of Sri Lanka which will be held on Sunday the 30th of August 2015 at 10.00a.m. in the Balcony Hall of the Otters Aquatic Club 380/1Bauddhaloka Mawatha Colombo 7.
Members who wish to submit any resolutions should submit them to the Hony. Secretary seven days before the date of the AGM.
AGENDA FOR THE AGM
1. Reading the Notice convening the AGM of the RSSL.
2. Vote of condolence.
3. Tabling of messages of excuse
4. Reading and adoption of the minutes of the 63rd AGM.
5. Matters arising out of the minutes
6. Reading and adoption of the Annual Report of the administrative year 2014/2015
7. Adoption of the Audited Financial Statement of Accounts for the year 2014/2015.
8. Address by the outgoing President.
9. Election of new office bearers for 2014/2015.
10. Election of Auditor.
11. Resolutions to be passed of resolutions of which 7 days notice has been given to the Hony. Secretary.
12. Address by the New President
By the order of the Council of Management
G. V. A. Goonetilleke
Radio Society of Sri Lanka.
Due to unavoidable circumstances the meeting has to be postponed to the 1st of April( No April Fools Joke!) at 6.P.M. at OTTER AQUATIC CLUB Balcony Hall, Baudhaloka Mawatha Colombo 7.
Please excuse this sudden postponement due to among other reasons, the unavailability of the Hall.
Appreciate your understanding
Hony. Secretary RSSL.
Please note that the general meeting for the month of February 2015 will be held at otters aquatic club balcony hall at 6pm. on Wednesday 25th February 2015.
Monthly meetings are held on the last wednesday of the month in the balcony hall of the otter aquatic club 380 / 1 bauddhaloka mawatha colombo 7. At 6.00 p.m. Its not far from the BMICH towards borella. Continue towards the rear of the BMICH at the wijerama rd / baudhaloka mawatha junction.
Hony. Secretary rssl