Please see the Government Gazette of the 19th June for complete details, which we feature for your convenience. If you need any further clarification you can call me at 0711356113 . Hope those interested will apply. It is best to apply at least for two categories just to make sure. The RSSL will conduct classes after applications close.
Victor Gooetilleke 4S7VK
Hon. Secretary / RSSL
2020-06-19(I-IIA)E Gazette Notification
NOTICE OF THE 68th ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE
RADIO SOCIETY OF SRI LANKA
Notice is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Radio Society
of Sri Lanka which will be held on Sunday the 08th of December 2019
at 10.30a.m. in the Balcony Hall of the Otter Aquatic Club 380/1, Bauddhaloka
Mawatha Colombo 7.
Members who wish to submit any resolutions should submit them to the Hony. Secretary
seven days before the date of the AGM.
AGENDA FOR THE AGM
- Reading the Notice convening the AGM of the RSSL.
- Vote of condolence.
- Tabling of messages of excuse
- Reading and adoption of the minutes of the 67th AGM.
- Matters arising out of the minutes
- Reading and adoption of the Annual Report of the administrative year 2018/2019
- Adoption of the Audited Financial Statement of Accounts for the year 2018/2019.
- Address by the outgoing President.
- Election of new office bearers for 2019/2020.
- Election of Auditor.
- Resolutions to be passed of resolutions of which 7 days notice has been given to the Hony. Secretary.
- Address by the New President
By the order of the Council of Management
V. A. Gooetilleke 4S7VK
The Radio Society of Sri Lanka.
THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE RADIO SOCIETY OF SRI LANKA will be held on the 30th October 2019, commencing sharp on time at 6PM in the Karaoke Hall, upper floor OTTER AQUATIC CLUB, BAUDHALOKA MAWATHA COLOMBO.
All are welcome.
-Hon Secretary 4S7VK
September 2019 RSSL General Meeting Postponed due to Adverse Weather conditions .
New date will be notified as soon as a date is fixed. RSSL Management apologizes for the inconvenience caused.
- 4S7VK – Hon. Secretary RSSL
THE GENERAL MEETING OF THE RADIO SOCIETY OF SRI LANKA will be held on the 25th of September 2019, commencing sharp on time at 6PM in the Balcony Hall OTTER AQUATIC CLUB, BAUDHALOKA MAWATHA COLOMBO.
We hope to organize a presentation on Fisheries HF communications in Sri Lanka by Mr. Tissera, Chief of the Radio Communications center of Fisheries Ministry. All are welcome.
-Hon Secretary 4S7VK